Start earning quickly. It's more flexible than working part-time. Instacart is the North American leader in online groceries (and so much more) from a huge number of stores. Our technology aims to make grocery delivery effortless and accessible to everyone. Full-service shoppers select orders through an app on their smartphone, shop the orders in a nearby store, and then deliver them to the customer's door. Apply now for Instacart jobs.
- Start earning quickly
- Shop on your schedule
- Get paid weekly, with the option to cash out instantly
- Earn tips for good service
- Redeem special earnings promotions, as available
- Become an Instacart driver today.
- At least 18 years old (21+ to deliver alcohol)
- Eligible to work in the USA
- Consistent access to a vehicle and a recent smartphone
- Ability to lift 50 lbs with or without accommodation
- Knowledge of French and English
Personal protective equipment provided.
Shopping on the Instacart platform is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, entry-level, weekend, weekday, after-school, or temporary opportunities. As an Instacart Full Service Shopper, you can work more flexibly than a part time job.
Anybody is welcome to sign-up, but you'll likely be a great fit if you already provide services as a personal shopper or are involved in the grocery or transportation industries -- jobs like couriers, drivers, truck drivers, professional drivers, taxi drivers, and food delivery drivers will all have readily cross-applicable skills.
Instacart is committed to diversity and providing equal opportunities for independent contractors. Instacart considers qualified individuals without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, veteran, disability status, or other categories protected by applicable law. Instacart also values providing prospective contractors with a fair chance to pursue opportunities.
Instacart evaluates criminal histories in accordance with this value and applicable local, state, and federal laws and tailors any consideration of criminal histories to the requirements of the contract engagement sought. For all individuals seeking to provide services, Instacart considers individuals in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
subject to availability. Terms apply.
1)Why should I choose Instacart jobs?
Instacart is one of the well-known grocery delivery and pick-up services within the US and Canada. This online platform was founded in 2012. An Instacart shopper assists their customers to shop and deliver groceries and other items to their doorsteps. Instacart is one among the main online grocery leaders in North America and one of all the rapidly-growing companies in e-commerce.
2)What is the eligibility criteria for the Instacart driver?
- For working at Instacart, you should be a minimum of eighteen years old.
- Be able to elevate 30-plus pounds with or without accommodation.
- An Instacart shopper must have a smartphone. Your smartphone should be an android or iPhone.
- Pass a background check. Instacart says most shoppers are hired within ten business days. However, this varies by location.
- Have a checking account. An Instacart driver is paid via direct deposit. Therefore you would like an associate account to assemble your earnings.
- A legitimate driver license and access to a vehicle are necessary for Instacart jobs. You, moreover, must have coverage that meets state necessities.
- A group of insulated packets for working at Instacart. You should have enough thermal-insulated containers to hold four standard-sized paper grocery luggage.
3)What should be the salary structure of an Instacart shopper?
- A Full-service shopper or an Instacart driver earns as a freelance contractor.
- Full-service shoppers have the ability to figure as little or as often as they have. This means that total earnings potential depends on the Instacart driver.
- Working at Instacart provides estimates for your earnings on each order conjointly as total earnings for the week.
- The cash you earn per batch of orders in Instacart jobs depends on the number of orders, the form of orders, driving distance, and energy concerned in searching and delivering. You keep 100% of client tips.
4)What is the sign-up procedure for the Instacart jobs?
- Download the Instacart shopper app - You may give basic info like your name and email and provide the corporate permission to perform background checks.
- Fill out the form - You have got to sign a contract or agreement and W-9 form for the Instacart driver role.
- Register your Instacart payment card - Shoppers use a preloaded payment card after they investigate a delivery.
- Begin working at Instacart.
5)Who is a full-service Instacart shopper?
Instacart driver is a freelance contractor. Their role includes:
- Search and deliver groceries.
- Able to work an outsized variety of hours per week.
- Instacart jobs are available where Instacart operates.