Driving with Lyft means you get guaranteed earnings, new benefits, and the flexibility to drive when and where you want.
Apply to drive with Lyft and start earning on your terms.
What is Lyft?
Lyft is a platform that connects drivers with individuals and organizations that need rides.
- Be Your Boss: Drive when and where you want - and take breaks that work best for you
- Get Benefits: Starting Jan. 1, 2021, you can qualify for a healthcare subsidy when you average at least 15 hours of booked time per week.
- Guaranteed Earnings: Earn at least 120% of the minimum wage, including 30 per mile based on your booked time.
- You’re 25 years or older
- You have a driver's license
- You have a license plate
- You consent to driver screening and background check
- You have an iPhone or Android smartphone
- 2001 or newer (car year may vary in some regions)
- 4 doors 5-8 seats, including the driver’s license plate
- Don’t have a car? Rent one through our Express Drive program, with standard insurance included. Available in select cities
- Vehicle insurance
- Driver profile photo
- Proof of vehicle inspection performed by a C-BAR certified mechanic (well show you options in the Lyft app when you apply)
Starting Jan. 1, 2021, drivers with an average of at least 15 hours per week of booked time in a calendar quarter can begin qualifying for a quarterly healthcare subsidy.
Drivers must submit proof of current enrollment in a qualifying health plan in the Lyft Driver app within 15 days after the end of the calendar quarter to receive the healthcare subsidy.
Lyft is a great opportunity for those looking for part-time work, hourly work, contract, commission, flexible side gigs, freelancer/freelancing, work from home/WFH, night shift, and graveyard shift opportunities. No professional driver/driving experience is needed and we encourage entry-level and veteran applicants to consider driving with Lyft.
Government-issued driver's license required. Organized drivers often see the most success, so put your administrative assistant/receptionist skills to use while planning your schedule. Customer service/sales are at the heart of the driver-rider relationship. If you have previous job experience as a limo driver, taxi, bus driver, courier, or in hospitality/hotels, Lyft is an excellent opportunity to make great money working when you want. Drive in the morning, evening, night, weekends! Lyft welcomes applicants year-round - summer, winter, fall, spring, holiday work seekers. Apply online today.
1)How to go after Lyft driving positions?
Go after the position opening at Lyft and turn into a Lyft driver. The application interaction is so natural and clear.
- Fill in the online application: Sign up online with your own data like your name, versatile number, and email.
- Submit archives: Share a duplicate of your driver's permit and other fundamental reports online to begin working for Lyft.
- Vehicle investigation: Pass the vehicle assessment to acknowledge the Lyft ride and ensure it meets the prerequisites.
- Pass personal investigation: After that, you should pass a historical verification that incorporates your lawbreaker and driving history.
- Start as a Lyft driver and appreciate procuring Lyft driving positions!
Such countless advantages! What's stopping you? Apply now for the employment opportunity at Lyft.
2)What are the necessities to turn into a Lyft driver?
You need to meet Lyft driving positions capabilities if you like to go for their ridesharing stage. Lyft ride administration has the accompanying prerequisites for drivers:
- Meet the base age of 25.
- Have no less than one year of driving experience.
- Have a legitimate driver's permit or state-gave ID.
- Pass a criminal foundation screening.
- Have current vehicle protection and enlistment.
- Own a four-entryway vehicle or Lyft rental vehicle.
3)How do Lyft driving positions work?
To acknowledge a Lyft ride, you need to follow the underneath given basic advances:
- Open your Lyft driver application and turn on driver mode.
- Check the ride, ask for and acknowledge a traveler whenever it might suit you.
- Drive to your travelers and get them from their area.
- Working for Lyft, you need to drop off your traveler at their objective utilizing the best course.
When you complete the Lyft ride, your installment is prepared naturally, and you are prepared to give the following ride!
4)How would I check my application status?
Handling of utilizations may require half a month once in a while. You should guarantee that every one of the reports is accurately transferred and is lawfully checked. Drivers should be patient as it might require some investment for the organization to get Lyft job applications from different urban areas or states. In the wake of supporting your application, the firm will call you in for a meeting. Picked applicants should give their assent for record verification. If they pass the check, they will get work affirmation after which they are prepared to procure as a Lyft driver.
Lyft driver jobs are simple and fun. These are ideally suited for individuals who are hoping to acquire extra with part-time work. Apply now!
5)Is it protected to drive with Lyft?
- As rideshare, you will be cruising all over with outsiders however Lyft guarantees that it is free from any harm for the drivers.
- With the solicitation, you will get every one of the fundamental subtleties of the customer whom you will pick and drop off.
- The firm gives you the option to dismiss intoxicated customers for wellbeing purposes.
- Lyft drivers should adhere to every one of the principles like affixing safety belts, observing traffic rules and abstaining from over-speeding. This is critical to guarantee wellbeing while at the same time working
6)Do Lyft jobs need you to go through a vehicle assessment during the employing cycle?
- The Lyft driver should finish a vehicle audit as a component of their employing cycle.
- You ought to keep up with your vehicle in the most ideal condition.
- A gorgeous, all-around ensured vehicle will keep riders cheerful.
- The Lyft organization professional assesses the vehicle and has the proprietor round out an investigation structure.
- For the in-person check, you ought to go to the middle after the appraisal.