Work overnight, early morning, day, evening, weekend. Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions. Earn hourly pay. Immediate openings are available now. Become a Warehouse team member. Apply immediately for Amazon jobs.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons You’ll Love Working Here:
- Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more!
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon Is Hiring For The Following Types Of Roles In Your Area
Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing, and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
Delivery Stations (Heavy Bulky)
This is the final stop for larger items, like large screen TVs, furniture, and refrigerators, before they head out for delivery to the customer’s doors. In this active job, you will sort our heavier and bulkier packages into delivery routes. Our teams work overnight shifts to meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. You’ll work up to 19 hours per week on the days you choose. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
Whole Foods Shoppers
Prime Now offers shopping services from Whole Foods Market, so customers can order online and have items delivered in under two hours. As a Shopper, you’ll work in a grocery store setting at Whole Foods, locating and carefully selecting items and packaging them for delivery. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
High school, GED, or equivalent diploma.Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
1) What are the requirements to be eligible for Amazon jobs?
The job of a warehouse team member does not have a lot of requirements.
- All employees at Amazon are at least 18 years old with a minimum of a high school degree as their educational qualification.
- They can lift and carry heavy objects in Amazon Warehouse and be familiar with the essential warehouse tools and equipment.
- The Amazon workforce is quick and efficient with their work.
2) What is the application process for Amazon jobs at the warehouse?
All individuals fulfilling the requirements of the job can get hired at the company. The warehouse team member hiring process has a few steps.
- The first step is to fill in the application for Amazon jobs, which requires the personal details of the applicants, their shifts of choice, and an online assessment.
- After the application, is in-person interviews.
- After the interviews, the employees have a workshop at Amazon Warehouse to explain the tasks. They can then become a part of the Amazon workforce.
3) Is there a uniform for a warehouse team member?
The Amazon jobs of the warehouse do not require a specific uniform. The company does mention a few guidelines for the clothes. A warehouse team member can wear casual clothes appropriate for work. They must tie or pin their hair up. Such guidelines are put up to ensure smooth and quick functioning by the Amazon workforce.
4) What all accessories can employees at the Amazon Warehouse carry with them?
A warehouse team member cannot carry any accessories or their phones with them inside the warehouse. They can use their phones for a bit during lunch breaks, but they enter and leave the warehouses empty-handed after passing a strict checking system. This ensures that any thefts that take place in the warehouse are caught quickly. Therefore all Amazon jobs prohibit carrying or wearing anything that the company sells.
5) Do Amazon Warehouse employees get any rewards from the company?
The number of benefits that each warehouse team member gets depends on their location, the number of hours, and length of employment. Apart from getting hourly wages, the Amazon workforce also receives a variety of other benefits from the company.
All employees in Amazon jobs get paid and unpaid leaves, extra money for working on holidays, maternity and paternity leaves, medical and financial insurance plans to choose from for their benefits, and discounts on all Amazon products. Amazon employees are also helped with adoption costs.
6) How can a warehouse team member calculate the income?
The Amazon workforce gets their wages depending on their location of work, the number of orders they complete, and the number of hours they work for. The employees at Amazon Warehouse get their income weekly. They can choose their shifts according to their convenience. These shifts decide the number of hours an employee works for. However, Amazon jobs cannot be done for more than 60 hours a week or seven days a week.
Employees can also boost their income through bonuses and holidays, where the amount paid for each shift is more than the regular pay. Amounting for each of these payments, a warehouse team member can calculate his income.