Overnight, Early Morning, Evening, Weekend
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Immediate openings are available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazvariousiety of jobs. Find the correct Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions to keep people healthy in our buildings and stores.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more! Find out which benefits you''ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Delivery Stations: Amazon delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out to keep people healthy on the customer’s door. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or legally protected status.
1. What credentials does Amazon picker packer have?
Amazon Picker Packer job requires specific credentials or experience.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent as the minimum education level.
- Candidates with additional warehouse experience have an advantage, but this is not required.
- Each store is unique and provides a fantastic experience.
Amazon is now looking for this role; if you think you meet all the requirements, apply now!
2. Does Amazon picker packer job require background checks?
Yes, applicants for the Amazon picker packer position must pass a background check. In addition to background checks, Amazon’s work often requires drug testing. If you are looking for a job on Amazon, please make sure your files are up to date. Amazon is currently hiring picker/packer positions. Apply now!
3. How do I apply for an Amazon Picker Packer position?
- Candidates who want to become part of the warehouse team must log on to the Amazon recruitment website.
- They need to go to the distribution center department and click on the warehouse category to complete the application form on the website.
- The online form requires candidates to fill in personal information and submit documents related to their experience and skills.
- Finally, the candidate must agree to a quick background check, and Amazon will contact them with more detailed information about the job within a week.
4. What are the essential skills for working at Amazon?
Although Amazon Picker Packers only requires high school recognition, it is a fast and meaningful career that requires undeniable efficiency. Pickers and packers will need the essential element to accompany them:
- They can choose to have a good conversation with others.
- They must be acceptable audience members and fast learners to quickly absorb and follow the guidelines.
- Take part in a series of exercises.
- Follow your boss’s instructions carefully and be experienced.
- To transport and unload huge boxes and cargo, you must be in good condition.
- In either case, you can choose to gain 75 lbs/34 kg.
- Maintain a solid degree in actual work, stay focused, and have excellent solving skills.
- To use scanners, trackers, and PCs, you must have a basic understanding of innovation.
Don’t waste your time, apply now!
5. What are the business hours of Amazon Picker Packers?
Amazon Picker packers can work by the hour, with a minimum of 20 to a maximum of 40 per week. Night shift, morning shift, day shift, weekend shift, and afternoon shift are completely barrier-free. The time is predetermined and depends on the tendency of the representative. Apply for an Amazon warehouse job now.
6. Do Amazon warehouse jobs provide flexible working hours?
Amazon warehouse work is the most flexible. There is no fixed schedule for Amazon’s work. You can work part-time or full-time. You may choose morning shift, evening shift, weekend shift, early morning shift, or night shift. Amazon warehouse work also allows overtime. Through this, you can earn more. Jobs are opening up at Amazon. Start your career, work in an Amazon warehouse and start making money.
7. What are the duties of Amazon pickers?
Amazon Picker Packer has many responsibilities and is considered one of Amazon’s most important roles.
- Amazon Picker Packer performs tasks including locating items and marking inventory types.
- Picker Packer must follow the correct loading and safety methods and ensure that the goods are stored in the appropriate area and stacked on the transport vehicle when necessary.
- Picker Packer sorts, scans, stacks packages on pallets, and prepares delivery orders.
- Amazon Packers need to know how to use technologies such as scanners, computers, and portable printers.