Overnight, Early Morning, Evening, Weekend
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Immediate openings are available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has various jobs. Find the correct Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
- Delivery Stations: Amazon delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out to the customer’s door. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or legally protected status.
1. Who is an Amazon picker/packer?
An Amazon picker/packer is an Amazon stockroom laborer. They are answerable for picking and pressing requests in the stockroom setting. They need to lift the things, transfer and dump items for packing and sending. They additionally figure out the bad stuff in the distribution center. If you are keen on Amazon warehouse job occupations, it does matter at this point.
2. What sort of working environment does Amazon have?
Amazon is a stage that gives items and administrations to individuals from one side of the planet to the other. This load of necessities, utilities, and excesses store in the Amazon warehouse. Amazon pickers/packers deal with this load of assignments dependent on their work profile.
3. How would I go after an Amazon Picker/Packer job?
- Competitors should sign on to the Amazon app or website.
- They need to go to the appropriation community division and snap on the stockroom class to finish the application structure on the site.
- The online structure expects the possibility to fill in close-to-home data and submit archives identified with their experience and abilities.
- At last, the competitor should consent to a speedy personal investigation, and Amazon will reach them with more point-by-point data about the work within seven days.
4. What might be my compensation as an Amazon Packer, and how might I get it?
Amazon Picker Packer begins their vocations with a base compensation that is paid hourly. Simultaneously, Amazon workers will likewise acquire a sign-up reward and a yearly reward. The base compensation might change depending on the area, execution, and working hours. The representatives can raise their profit by working night shifts. The income is determined dependent on hours, and Amazon Packer''s get their checks each week through an immediate bank. Thus, if you''re searching for a task that gives you a lifelong lift, you should go after Amazon job positions. Apply now.
5. Does Amazon give representatives maternity/parental leave?
Indeed! The organization upholds workers who are going through Parenthood. Amazon offers completely paid Maternity and Parental Leave decisions for guardians previously and following the birth or reception of a youngster. It includes Amazon's industry's exceptional and striking Leave Share choice and an adaptable re-visitation of work program called Incline Back.
This alternative requires no less than one year of predictable assistance by the date of a kid's introduction to the world or appropriation position. Assuming you're searching for available work that benefits you, you should go after Amazon job positions. Apply now.
6. What are the duties of Amazon Packer?
An Amazon picker/Packer work incorporates an assortment of obligations. It modifies and changes as indicated by the required work, interest in things, etc.
- Recognizing which station in the distribution center, items, and products changed in.
- Analyzing items for imperfections and harm.
- Guaranteeing vendors of top-notch merchandise.
- Pressing requests as indicated by Amazon''s wellbeing guidelines.
- Marking and twofold checking the subtleties on names to guarantee there are no blunders.
- Gauging and assembling bundles and things in the legitimate succession.
- Update Amazon request information base.
- Boxes and products should stack and dump.
- Keeping up with enough inventory levels.
7. What are a couple of the benefits given by Amazon delivery stations?
Amazon furnishes its representatives with numerous exceptional advantages. These are a couple of them:
- Amazon offers free wellbeing screenings consistently.
- 401(k) is a kind of retirement investment funds plan.
- Inclusion for clinical costs (dental, solutions, vision).
- Discussions with specialists (free with a medical attendant).
- Buys made through the Amazon app are qualified for limits.
- Compensated downtime and double-time during particular times of year (counting maternal and fatherly leave).
- For nothing client support(support and assets are accessible 24 hours per day, seven days for representatives'' work and individual lives).
- Reception consumptions that fit the bill for help (expenses, lawyer, travel).