Warehouse and Shopper Team Members
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Immediate openings are available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has various jobs. Find the correct Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
- Distribution Centers: Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing, and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring charges to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
- DELIVERY STATIONS (Heavy Bulky): This is the final stop for larger items, like large screen TVs, furniture, and refrigerators, before they head out for delivery to the customer’s doors. In this active job, you will sort our heavier and bulkier packages into delivery routes. Our teams work overnight shifts to meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. You’ll work up to 19 hours per week on the days you choose. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
- WHOLE FOODS SHOPPERS: Prime Now offers shopping services from Whole Foods Market, so customers can order online and have items delivered in under two hours. As a Shopper, you’ll work in a grocery store setting at Whole Foods, locating and carefully selecting items and packaging them for delivery. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please visit the official job.
1. What is an Amazon distribution center?
Amazon has different sorts of satisfaction focused in various territories. The Amazon workforce works there to set up the things for conveyance. As an Amazon stockroom specialist, here you need to perform end quantities of responsibilities to send orders.
- Picking and packing the orders
- Analyzing abandons
- Inspecting the request subtleties
- Shipping off the particular area
Amazon distribution center positions are filling very rapidly. On the off chance that you love speedy positions, join the Amazon workforce now. Begin procuring!
2. What are the obligations of the Amazon workforce in the delivery station?
On the off chance that you are going after delivery station positions at Amazon job occupations, you should do these errands.
- Get ready things for the accurate area.
- Get stuff from the trucks.
- Emptying the conveyance trucks
- Cross-check the request ids and regions.
- Continuously make clients guaranteed conveyance.
Amazon job occupations are recruiting actively for different positions. You can join the Amazon workforce by applying now.
3. What are the job responsibilities of an Amazon distribution center specialist?
- You will check the orders and get back from clients.
- The stockroom partner helps out its group to shield the protection and trust of clients.
- They should deal with the pressing and conveyance of the orders after getting them.
- The obligations of a stockroom representative incorporate the entire interaction of request filling, bundling, wrapping, stamping, and delivering.
- They are responsible for choosing staple things and bundling them for conveyance.
- Stockroom representatives should keep a spotless and safe workspace while likewise expanding space usage.
- While participating in group exercises, it is fundamental to keep an agreeable demeanor.
- Client solicitations are checked, approved, and rounded out.
- They check the merchandise that returns and makes notes about their condition.
- They report any slip-ups concerning any stockroom matter.
Based on and become part of the Amazon workforce. Amazon is hiring.
4. What are the necessities for an Amazon distribution center colleague?
If you're searching for an open position that gives you adaptability likewise professional development, you should go after Amazon Warehouse positions! Here are the critical prerequisites for a Warehouse Team part:
- An Amazon distribution center colleague is needed to have extraordinary relational abilities.
- Likewise, they should have solid hierarchical abilities; they should be coordinated and screen all things in the distribution center.
- This employment opportunity likewise requires solid logical abilities and numerous long periods of involvement with a connected calling.
- A secondary school recognition or GED is the instructive base capability needed for an Amazon distribution center request for employment.
5. Who is an Amazon warehouse worker?
Amazon is one of the biggest online retailers on the planet. A large number of clients as often as possible visit the site to look for different things! It offers a large number of items from beautifying agents to materials, the furthest down the line gadgets to home fundamentals, and kitchen basics to food.
A distribution center is a space that is responsible for putting away and ensuring this load of items. Amazon has many distribution centers in various districts, and an Amazon Warehouse colleague is answerable for keeping up with the stockroom and paying out an assortment of obligations.
6. What will be my income as an Amazon warehouse part, and how might I get them?
- All the Amazon stockroom specialists start their vocations with the lowest pay permitted by law that is paid on an hourly premise.
- Moreover, you will get a sign-up reward and a yearly reward.
- The base compensation might fluctuate depending on your area, execution, and the number of hours you work.
- You can raise your wages by working night shifts.
- Albeit the profit is determined hourly, you will get your installments consistently through an immediate bank move.
7. What sort of position is accessible for Amazon jobs?
The firm has various positions for you, from adaptable Amazon part-time tasks to all-day set times tables with numerous advantages. Movements accessible are, for the time being, early morning, day, evening, and end of the week. Open positions might shift by area. Check the opening in your space. The organization refreshes postings day by day with open positions. Track down the right sorts of Amazon job occupations for you today.