Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Evening, Weekend
Immediate openings available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
- Fulfillment Centers- Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing, and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
- Delivery Stations- 's delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customers’ door. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you'll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- Delivery Stations- (Heavy Bulky) This is the final stop for larger items, like large screen TVs, furniture, and refrigerators, before they head out for delivery to the customers’ doors. In this active job, you will sort our heavier and bulkier packages into delivery routes. Our teams work overnight shifts to meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. You'll work up to 19 hours per week on the days you choose. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
- Whole Foods Shoppers- Prime Now offers shopping services from Whole Foods Market, so customers can order online and have items delivered in under two hours. As a Shopper, you'll work in a grocery store setting at Whole Foods, locating and carefully selecting items and packaging them for delivery. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
1)Why should you choose an Amazon career?
Amazon is the famous and largest online retailing platform. It is also known as a cloud service provider. The company was originally a bookseller but has expanded its business to sell commodities and digital media also has its own electronic devices, like Kindle e-book or Fire Tv (a streaming media adapter).
2) What is the role of Amazon Picker/Packers?
- Finding out where things and merchandise were in the warehouse.
- Examining products for defects and damage.
- Assuring sellers of high-quality goods.
- Packing of orders according to Amazon's protocols and safety requirements.
- Labeling and double-checking the details on labels to ensure there are no errors.
- Weighing and stacking goods and merchandise in the proper sequence.
- Updating the Amazon order database.
- Loading and unloading of boxes and Packages.
- Crosscheck proper stock levels.
3) What should be the Amazon hiring procedure?
The first thing a candidate will notice when applying for Amazon jobs is that they don't need a resume. The applicant fills out an online application on the official website. The application includes personal information, completing an online evaluation, and selecting your preferred shift. After they complete the application, they will receive an email with a link to a 30-minute virtual job preview. On which they will learn more about their work in the company as well as the final steps before their first day.
Many applications find that completing the online evaluation on a laptop or desktop is easier than on a phone.
4) What are the requirements for Amazon warehouse jobs?
- High school diploma or equivale
- Knowledge of inventory, databases, and systems.
- Physical fitness will help you to smooth out your work. Your activities may include physical tasks like packaging, loading, or unloading. Physical fitness will ease out your work.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Knowledge of modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good communication skills and active participation.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Current forklift license
- Previous experience is not necessary
5) Is it worth applying for Amazon Warehouse jobs?
- Amazon jobs are very flexible and come with a lot of perks.
- You can earn by doing shifts or part-time.
- Amazon Warehouse jobs provide health checkups regularly.
- 401k plans paid offs, employee discounts are also there in Amazon jobs.
- The holiday package is also available in Amazon jobs.
Amazon is hiring. Apply now and grab Amazon warehouse jobs opportunities.