Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Evening, Weekend
Location: Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate
Immediate openings are available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on the COVID-19 FAQ page.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Delivery Stations Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
1)Are Amazon warehouse jobs near me available? What will I do as an Amazon warehouse associate?
- Start looking for a job as a picker packer at amazon near you. You should familiarise yourself with the warehouse picker packer job requirements. Pick/packers play a very important role in warehouses.
- As a picker packer, you'll be filling orders and assisting in the overall inventory and warehouse.
- You will collaborate with supply chain managers and other warehouse team members to ensure that all activities run smoothly.
- You'll be picking and processing orders.
2)What does a picker packer do at the Amazon Warehouse center?
As a warehouse picker/packer, you will be in charge of preparing things for transit from the warehouse. You go to the inventory to obtain the items indicated on the invoice. Then double-checks that they're in good condition, wrap them, and pack them for shipping.
3)How many hours should I work as an Amazon warehouse worker?
- As an Amazon employee, you can work full-time or part-time roles in your area.
- Amazon offers flexibility to work schedules for these jobs positions. You can set your own work schedule for the upcoming weeks.
- Amazon warehouse employees can choose from a number of shifts.
- Your weekly working hours may range from 20 to 40 hours.
- After completing 40 hours each week, you can work overtime 10 hours per day if necessary.
- They include early mornings, afternoons, and late nights or night shifts.
4)What are the advantages of working at an Amazon warehouse?
All of our roles and sites place a premium on health and safety. To keep people healthy, we communicate with medical and health professionals. As per their recommendations take all required safeguards in buildings and stores.
- You can choose your shifts to build a schedule that works best for you.
- When you work with Amazon, you can expect a competitive wage and a consistent paycheck.
- Many of our entry-level employees advance to positions of leadership in operations, human resources, and other departments. Stay connected with amazon's career and make your dreams come true.
- Work is more enjoyable when you are a part of a wonderful team.
5)How do I go about applying for a job in an Amazon warehouse?
- If you wish to work as a warehouse employee for Amazon, you need first go to the company's website.
- Select the warehouse category when filling out the application form on the website.
- Fill up your personal information and upload any required papers to the online application.
- You must consent to a quick background check.
- After you pass the background check, the company will contact you within a week to discuss the next steps.
6)Does Amazon investigate the backgrounds of warehouse employees?
Yes, the company always does this for all of Amazon’s job hopefuls. After your initial interview, you will be requested to consent to a criminal background check.
If you pass the drug test, you will proceed to the next level of the screening process. If you pass the test, you will be granted a job.