DoorDash Delivery Driver / Courier
No passengers. No bosses. Just you, your tunes, and the road.
Sign up now and start making money!
Choose your wheels and deliver food and other items from local merchants to hungry customers.
- Be your own boss.
- Work when you want, wherever you want
- Earn up including 100% of the tips
- Work in the morning, at night, or any time in between
- Use any car, bike, scooter, motorcycle, or moped to deliver
- Start today and be your own boss.
- Get on the road today.
Car, Motorcycle, and Moped Requirements:
- iPhone or Android smartphone
- Valid Driver's License and insurance 18+ years of age
- 1+ years of driving experience
- iPhone or Android smartphone
- 18+ years of age
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with local businesses. Customers order meals and other items from their favorite local merchants and Dashers deliver them directly to their doors. Dashers are third-party contractors who deliver for merchants to customers. *Dashers are paid on a per delivery basis, not per hour.
1)How do I get working as a DoorDash driver?
Apply now for delivery driver jobs in your area!
Driver positions are available at DoorDash in a variety of locations. To supplement your income, look for a part-time or full-time delivery driver job near you.
- To become a dasher, you must be eighteen years old or older,
- You must have an iPhone or Android phone to run the app,
- Must have a vehicle (car, scooter, motorbike, bicycle)
- Have a vehicle registration and insurance policy in your name,
- Must provide your social security number to do a background check.
- There is no vehicle check, but your vehicle must be in working condition.
- In some markets, you may deliver on foot.
2)How do I apply for DoorDash jobs as a delivery driver?
Search for DoorDash driver job openings in your region. Apply Now!
- Fill out an application form online. Provide your personal information like phone number and driver’s license number to register yourself on the platform.
- Choose your means of mobility (car, bicycle, or scooter). For a car and motorbike, give your driver's license state and vehicle registration number. Insurance is also required for your car. After that, consent to a background check. Submit your social security number for this check.
- Attend the Orientation Session (in person or online). Depending on your location, your orientation may take place in person at an office or online.
3)Is being a delivery driver with DoorDash right for you?
If you're looking for a way to supplement your income, you'll get something simple, flexible, and well-paying with a DoorDash career. This industry has given rise to new job opportunities, such as that of a DoorDash delivery driver. One of the most common ways to earn money with DoorDash is to deliver food from eateries to customers. Some of the benefits of being a Dasher include:
- You can set your own hours to work when you want to.
- You will get money right away.
- Dash anytime and wherever you choose.
4)What are the company's requirements for a Background Check?
You must first pass a background check before you can start delivering packages. A clean driving record is necessary for all potential delivery drivers with a criminal record check.
There are no violent offenses, no sexual offenses. You may be disqualified if you have a background in theft, damage to the property. A dasher with felony convictions doesn't get on the board.
5)How does the DoorDash rating system work for a dasher?
DoorDash drivers (known as dashers) are rated in three categories, each based on the average of your last 100 deliveries. Each of these evaluations has a separate minimum score in each area. Check the website to see what the minimum wage is in your area.
When a consumer orders through the DoorDash platform, they rate both the driver and the restaurant, giving each a one to five-star rating.
Because the rating applies only after the order is delivered to the customer. A Dasher's overall score may vary long after they have completed delivery. Dasher with a rating above 4.6 stars is able to get more frequent orders and benefits.
6)What do DoorDash Drivers get paid?
The amount of money you can make as a driver depends on a number of factors, including:
DoorDash compensation model depends on the following factors:
- Dashers get paid for each delivery, not per hour.
- Dashers get their earnings once a week by direct deposit into their bank accounts.
- Your profits increased by the incentives.
- You get to keep all the tips. Customer tipping options are available in the DoorDash app, making it simple to express their gratitude. Customers can also leave cash tips for drivers.
7)What is the procedure for receiving payment from DoorDash?
- DoorDash gives payment weekly to its driver in their bank accounts.
- The company transfers payments for all deliveries done between Monday and Sunday the previous week. Direct deposit is to pay Dashers directly into their bank accounts. It may take up to two days for payments to show up in your account, but they should be there by Wednesday evening.
- There is an Instant payment system available for dashers. You can cash out up to 5 times per day.