Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and it’s flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive. Uber is hiring, become a Uber driver and build your career at Uber. Apply now.
Want to know about Uber Facilities?
- Earn Money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible Schedule: Make your schedule and earn anytime, day or night.
- Getting Started is Simple: Signing up doesn’t take long, and we will provide support along the way.
- Get Paid Regularly: Earnings are deposited into your bank account weekly.
- 24/7 Support: The app gives you turn-by-turn directions and access to 24/7 support if you need help.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a 4-door vehicle
- Have a valid U.S. driver's license and vehicle insurance
- Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S. (3 years if you're under 23 years old)
This is a promotional offer and is only available to new drivers who have never previously signed up to drive or deliver with Uber, and complete the minimum trip threshold in their city within 90 days of signing up to drive. Any tips and promotions you make are on top of this amount. Limited time only. Offer and terms are subject to change.
1) How do I become an Uber Driver?
To sign up as a driver, Uber has introduced a simple and trouble-free process:
- The candidates must log on to the official website of the company and tap on to become a driver option.
- You will have to fill in all the asked information such as your contact and some other exclusive details.
- Applicants will submit all the required documents such as driving license, vehicle registration, and vehicle insurance.
- After the application process, you will have to give your consent to the company, to run a background check.
- It will take about 4-5 business days for the completion of the above-stated process. After this, the company will contact you and you can kickstart your earnings with Uber!
2) Who is an Uber Driver?
Uber is a digital platform that primarily provides rides services to its customers. An uber driver is an independent contractor who picks up clients from one location and drives them to their destination. An Uber driver works on a personalized schedule. They earn more than traditional taxi drivers. Apply now and build your career with Uber.
3) What are the requirements to become an Uber driver?
- You must be 21 years old or above to work and earn as a driver.
- If you are applying to work in the United States you must have 1 year of driving experience.
- If you are 23 years old, 3 years of experience is required.
- You must have a valid and legit driver’s license.
- Your car must be 4-door and should not be older than 20 years.
- You must submit the vehicle insurance as well.
4) How do I use the Uber app as a driver?
- You will download the app from the play store or app store.
- Once you sign in as a driver, you will start receiving notifications of rideshare requests.
- The Uber app will let you know the area with high demands, so you can drive there during peak hours.
- You can also use the driver app to make plans with its hourly trend feature.
- The app will also help you track the best and fastest route to reach the destination of your ride.
- Within the Uber app, there is also an option to track your earnings. You can keep a check on the cash you make and withdraw while driving.
- You will keep yourself up-to-date with the phone application.
Apply now and become an Uber driver.
5) Can I apply part-time for an Uber driver job?
With Uber, you will work as an independent contractor.
- You can wish to take it as full-time work or as part-time work depending on your choice.
- Uber offers you a flexible schedule. You can work from anywhere, any time.
- You just have to log in to the app and start accepting the rides.
- You can take a break from work to spend time with your family whenever you want.
The company offers you a great deal to earn wherever you want in your spare time. Apply now and build your career at Uber.
6) How will I start receiving requests for Uber rides?
- Once you open the app, make sure to put your current location where you wish to work.
- To go online, you will tap on Go on the home screen in the app. It will help you get the trip requests.
- If you want the app to run smoothly, make sure to have a stable connection and up-to-date software.
- You can use the destination filter to receive requests for a particular destination. You can use this filter 2 times a day.
7) How much can I make from an Uber driver job?
As an independent contractor, you will earn for the number of rides you accept and complete.
- Your total payment will be a sum total of all the rides.
- Your payment would depend upon 3 factors - when, where, and how often you drive.
- You will earn base pay for the distance you cover.
- The simple formula is the more you drive, the more you earn.
- You can also reject the rides which do not pay well.
8) How will I increase my earnings with Uber?
Uber offers plenty of opportunities to grow and earn more for the drivers.
- One is you can increase your driving hours. The more you drive, the more cash you make.
- You can evaluate which ride has cost-benefit and you can reject the rides which do not pay well.
- Another way to earn more with Uber is through promotions and referral codes.
- You can also use ‘Invite and Earn’ to make more money.