- Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
- Location: Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
- Hourly pay rate: Earn guaranteed cash every hour.
- Immediate openings are available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has various jobs. Find the correct Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
- Fulfillment Centers: Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing, and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then .help bring order requests to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
- Delivery Stations: Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. Depending on the shift, we will meet the delivery promises made to our customers. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- Delivery stations (Heavy Bulky): This is the final stop for large items, like large screen TVs, furniture, and refrigerators, before they head out for delivery to the customer’s doors. In this active job, you will sort our heavier and bulkier packages into delivery routes. Our teams work overnight shifts to meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. You’ll work up to 19 hours per week on the days you choose. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
- Whole food shoppers: Prime Now offers shopping services from Whole Foods Market, so customers can order online and have items delivered in under two hours. As a Shopper, you’ll work in a grocery store setting at Whole Foods, locating and carefully selecting items and packaging them for delivery. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit the website.
1) What are the qualities that an Amazon Warehouse team member should have?
Amazon warehouse jobs require less education because it provides on-the-job training. There will be a guide for Amazon jobs full-time employees to follow and own these qualities,
- Communication skills are excellent.
- Listening skills are excellent so that they can grasp the guidelines.
- Be a team player
- Being fit and alert will allow you to be more efficient at your job.
- The ability to lift heavy items and stand for long periods is excellent.
- Assist in the operation of machines.
2) What does an Amazon Warehouse team member do?
An Amazon warehouse team member is responsible for completing high-volume tasks. Picking, bundling, and uploading each item will be the primary duties.
3) What are the responsibilities of an Amazon warehouse team member?
Working at an Amazon warehouse needs you to perform simple, standard responsibilities,
- Verify and check invoices from customers.
- In whatever capacity, lift and move many orders and packages up to 50 pounds/22 kilograms.
- Track all orders that have arrived and are getting ready for delivery in the data set.
- Check if the orders are in their particular regions and arrive in the following areas on time.
- Lift and move orders with forklifts, walkie-talkies, cherry pickers, etc.
- Keep track of stock items.
4) What is the functioning environment like in the Amazon warehouse jobs?
The environment is ideal for production. There is a specific time when your shift starts and ends. There is less chance that you'll take the task home. The Amazon warehouse team member must try hard, as it is in any operation assignment. All you will hear are words like productivity, efficiency, and numbers. As a member working at an Amazon warehouse with an estimated amount of tasks, you will ensure you do it. It will reflect on your performance and entitle you to incentives.
5) How difficult is it to be an Amazon warehouse team member?
As with any profession, working at an Amazon warehouse have challenges as well,
- Amazon jobs full-time employees necessary to function in shifts.
- An estimated 6–7 days' labor is possible.
- In Amazon warehouse jobs, salaries can be somewhat lower than in some other regular positions.
6) How much does an Amazon warehouse team member make?
In the Amazon warehouse jobs, employees get paid hourly wages. It can increase based on extra hours engaged, full-time or part-time shift tasks, and performance.
7) What are the working hours of the Amazon warehouse jobs?
There are both Amazon jobs full-time and part-time member positions. Depending on what you do, you may function as few as 20 hours a week or as many as 40. If your schedule is particularly hectic, you might need to take more time. During Thanksgiving and Christmas, this is most likely to happen. Working at an Amazon warehouse includes shifts of early mornings, evenings, and late nights. As the firm grows, Amazon jobs full-time laborers retaining full accessibility get on the top of its list for hiring.
8) Do Amazon warehouse jobs have a dress code?
- This profession requires boots with non-slip soles that are suitable for chores on farms and in packing sheds.
- You can wear pants, jackets, jeans, overalls, or moderate office wear.
- Long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up so that no loose ends can get caught in machinery.