Deliver with Uber.
Earn on your schedule.
Sign up to deliver with Uber Eats and earn when you complete 100 deliveries in your first 90 days.
- Work on your schedule. Deliver for a few hours in the mornings, every night, or just on weekends; it's up to you.
- Earn Good Money. You'll earn by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants.
- Choose your wheels. Use your car, scooter, or bike to make deliveries.
- Be at least 19 years old
- Have a 2-door or 4-door car
- Have a valid driver's license
- Provide Social Security Number to run a background check
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a state-issued ID or Driver's License
- When signing up be sure to choose 'Biking' under the transportation method.
- Be at least 19 years old
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have a scooter
Ready to get started? Sign up today and start earning.
No experience is necessary. But, if you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you may enjoy delivering with Uber Eats! Delivering with Uber is a great way to supplement your part-time or full-time income.
Vehicles allowed for delivery vary by city.
Sign up to deliver with Uber Eats and earn in your first 90 days of delivering. Terms apply.
This is a promotional offer and is only available to new drivers who have never previously signed up to drive or deliver with Uber; and complete the minimum trip threshold in their city within 90 days of signing up to drive.
- Any tips and promotions you make are on top of this amount.
- Limited time only.
- Offer and terms are subject to change.
- Click through to read full terms and conditions.
1)How to get started working as a driver for Uber Eats?
Apply Now to deliver with Uber Eats.
- Food delivery via Uber Eats is not the same as food delivery from a restaurant. Uber Eats delivery drivers are essentially self-employed and work their own schedules. Deliver food when it is convenient for the driver.
- Become an Uber Eats driver by downloading the Uber Eats app.
- On your mobile device, install the Uber Eats Driver app.
- Consent to a background investigation is necessary.
- Upload a photo ID and any other documents that are necessary.
- You can start accepting delivery requests once after activating your driver account.
2)What are the necessary steps to becoming an Uber Eats driver?
UberEats has Driver positions available in your area. Apply now to start working for the platform as a delivery driver.
Before you begin your online application, double-check that you meet all of the requirements. To become an Uber Eats driver, you must complete the following requirements:
- To apply, you must be at least 19 years old (If you use a bike you can be 18 years old)
- Possess a current driver's license for at least one year.
- For delivery, you'll need a vehicle (car, scooter, or bike).
- It is necessary to give details of vehicle registration and current insurance.
- Have an Android phone or iPhone for the Uber Eats driver app
- Have one year of driving experience
3)What type of transportation modes are allowed to deliver with Uber Eats?
Here's everything you'll need to start working as an Uber delivery driver.
- To drive in your city, you must be at least the legal driving age.
- Car Delivery: Choose between a 2-door and a 4-door car. Have a valid driving license with at least one year of experience.
- Scooter-delivery: You must be 19 years old or older to drive for Uber Eats. Have a scooter with a capacity of less than 50cc. Have a driving license with vehicle registration and valid insurance.
- Bicycle or foot delivery: Bikes or Foot delivery is available in select cities. You must be over the age of eighteen to deliver with these options. You must have a government-issued identification card.
4)Can I use the Uber Eats app to deliver while still working as a food delivery driver for a restaurant or another delivery service?
Yes. You can continue to work on other apps for food delivery, courier jobs, or delivery while simultaneously getting paid to deliver using Uber Eats in your spare time with your own vehicle.
We welcome you to the Uber platform, whether you deliver with an Uber car, scooter, bike, or on your feet; whether you're a catering driver, taxi driver, or truck driver; whether you deliver with Amazon, BiteSquad, Caviar, DoorDash, Google, GrubHub, or any other rideshare.
5)How can I begin receiving delivery requests and completing deliveries?
- Open the Uber Eats Driver menu in the app.
- Select your account and look for Uber Eats Food Delivery.
- Review and accept the conditions of delivery.
- Open the Uber Eats Driver app and accept a delivery request by tapping on it.
- To ensure successful delivery, use app-suggested route information from restaurants to your clients' locations.
- If you require further assistance, you may contact Uber Eats support through the app.
6)How does an Uber Eats delivery driver get paid for delivering meals?
- They get compensated for each meal delivery pickup and delivery they make.
- They are also paid on a per-mile basis for distance traveled.
- They also get paid on a per-minute basis depending on the location.
- Customers who use Uber Eats can tip in-app or at the time of delivery.
7)Is it really worth it to drive for Uber Eats?
It is worth your time, given the amount of money Uber Eats delivery drivers make and the expenditures involved. You'll be able to supplement your income in your spare time.
Plan to deliver during lunch and dinner rush hours to optimize your revenue. Keep in mind that Uber Eats drivers often make less money than Uber ride-share drivers, who typically earn more per hour.
If you have specific financial goals in mind and are looking for a low-risk, low-commitment option to supplement your income, this role could be the right for you.