Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and it's totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive.
What you need to know:
- Earn money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible schedule: Make your own schedule and earn anytime, day or night.
- Getting started is simple: Signing up doesn't take long, and we'll provide support along the way.
- Get paid weekly: are deposited into your bank account weekly.
- 24/7 support: The app gives you turn-by-turn directions and access to 24/7 support if you need help.
Here's what you need to get started:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a 4-door vehicle
- Have a valid Full Class license (Class 5, G, etc.), vehicle registration, and proof of vehicle insurance
- Have at least one year of driving experience (3 years if you're under 23 years old)
- Have proof of Canadian work eligibility
If you have previous employment experience in transportation (such as a delivery driver, driver, professional driver, driving job, truck driver, heavy and tractor-trailer driver, CDL truck driver, class A or class B driver, local truck driver, company truck driver, taxi driver, taxi chauffeur, cab driver, cab chauffeur, taxi cab driver, transit bus driver, bus driver, coach bus driver, bus operator, shuttle driver, bus chauffeur), you might also consider driving with Uber and earn extra money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other peer-to-peer ridesharing or driving networks. Drivers using the Uber platform come from all backgrounds and industries, ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to other industries. Driving with Uber is a great way to supplement your part-time or full-time income.
1)What will you need to start working at Uber?
- The applicant must be 21 years old for the job
- You must have a 4-door vehicle to apply
- Uber jobs need a bilingual driver, which means you have to know English and another language.
- To become an Uber driver, you must have a valid Full Class license (Class 5 or G)
- The vehicle you will be using should have a registration
- You have to provide proof of your vehicle registration to the company
- If you are below 23 years, you need 3 years of experience in driving
- Every driver will need a smartphone to operate the Uber app
- You must have proof that you are eligible to work in the location, the documents you need are a passport, Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident, or Citizenship card
Apply now if you meet all the requirements to work with the company.
2)What car requirements are needed for Uber jobs?
Your vehicle will have to pass the car inspection which the company will conduct. Before you apply for the Uber driver position, make sure that you pass the background screening and have a clean driving record for the job.
- Your car must be a 4-door vehicle where it can accommodate 4 passengers
- Your vehicle must not be older than 15 years
- While you are working at Uber, make sure that the title of the vehicle must not be salvaged, repaired, or rebuilt.
- You can use rental vehicles from those companies which Uber approves
- Your vehicle cannot have damage, missing parts, or print of any other company
3)How can someone see his earnings from Uber jobs?
An Uber driver can check their earnings every week, day, or after completing their trips from the Uber app. Click on the Fare tab on the top of your display screen to see your earnings. You can even check your incomes from the Earnings tab which you will get by clicking on your profile picture. At the top of the Earnings tab, you can find your income from the recent week.
4)Can you earn tips from Uber jobs?
Although tipping is optional, you can earn tips as an Uber driver, and you can keep 100% of the tips you earn. The company would not stop customers from tipping you. Since tipping is not compulsory, it would be wise to not assume tips for every ride. The tips you earn automatically add up to your earnings in the Uber app. You can cash out up to five times every 24 hours through the Instant Pay feature.
Apply now if you want to earn tips and earn extra cash from this profession.
5)How can you receive requests from Uber jobs?
- Once you open the Uber app, put your current location where you wish to work.
- To go online, an Uber driver will tap on the Go tab on the home screen. It will help you to get trip requests.
- If you want to work smoothly, make sure to have a stable connection and up-to-date software.
6)How will you increase your earnings as an Uber delivery driver?
Uber jobs offer plenty of opportunities to its drivers to drive and increase their income.
- The more you drive, the more bucks you can make.
- You can assess which ride has cost-benefit and you can reject the rides which do not pay you well.
- Another way to earn more with Uber is through promotions and referral codes available for the drivers.
- You can also use the ‘Invite and Earn’ option to make more money.